Wednesday 20 April 2016

Bee Good Honey & Camelina Facial Exfoliator

Bee Good is the only British premium skincare brand to exclusively use British beeswax, honey and propolis in all of their products. It is a cruelty free company, based in Hampshire.

When I was sent this facial exfoliator to try out, I was a little nervous. I usually find that this type of product dries out my skin and causes irritation.The exfoliator smells great; fresh, clean and it has tiny little beads in it to provide the exfoliation.

After gently massaging it into damp skin and rinsing away with warm water, my face felt positively radiant. It felt as though I had given it a seriously deep clean, yet with none of the tightness or discomfort that I have come to expect from exfoliators and facial cleansers in general.

After applying a light, natural moisturiser my skin felt perfect!

I've been using the exfoliator every few days for a couple of weeks now, and have seen a reduction in blemishes, dry patches, and a more even appearance of my skin.

This is a product I would definitely recommend, especially if you have problem skin like mine that needs cleansing with something that won't upset it!

L xx


Disclaimer: I was sent this product for free, for me to use and write a review based on my experience. I was not paid to write this review, and the words and opinions are entirely mine.

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. spa equipment

    ReplyDelete