Wednesday 20 April 2016

Bee Good Vanilla & Honey Lip Balm

 
Bee Good is the only British premium skincare brand to exclusively use British beeswax, honey and propolis in all of their products. It is a cruelty free company, based in Hampshire.

I had the good fortune to try out their vanilla and honey lip balm recently, and absolutely loved it.



The balm is in a handy-sized tube with a nozzle applicator - meaning you aren't digging your finger into a pot and ending up with the product under your nail, and the nozzle gives you precision which is perfect for quick application when on the go!

The lip balm itself smells amazing. It glides on easily and isn't greasy at all - just a lovely subtle sheen. My lips instantly felt so much better!

I often struggle with lip balms as they can irritate the skin around my lips and cause eczema flare ups. However I had no such issues with this little number!

Used two to three times per day, I noticed a real difference in the condition of my lips. The flaky, dry skin was gone and I no longer felt like I had Joker-style red patches in the corners of my mouth either.

On the whole - a great product that I would recommend. I am keen to try the rest of the range, which is available in Raspberry & White Chocolate, and new Lime Blossom & Honey.

L xx

Bee Good website


Disclaimer: I was sent this product for free, for me to use and write a review based on my experience. I was not paid to write this review, and the words and opinions are entirely mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment