Tuesday 5 April 2016

Some Exciting Changes!

I've been a busy little bee behind the scenes this last week! Blogging is a true love of mine and I enjoy every moment, but it's not all trying new products and writing a few fluffy words. Here's what I have been up to!



Spoken with different cruelty free brands in order to build up the project.

I've researched different brands and the products that they offer, checked out their cruelty free credentials, and looked into the work that they have done.

Next, I've worked with them to build a brand focus to introduce them to like-minded cruelty free people; work that includes research and writing up a feature.

Testing the different products is obviously a lovely element to all of this, but I need to keep detailed notes on what I think to them, how I found them, and written thorough reviews that will be of use to my friends and followers.

Set up a profile on Bloglovin' to help raise awareness and spread the word even further

This is a hugely popular site for bloggers to share their sites and follow others, and build an online community.

Follow the L is for Bridget blog on Bloglovin'!

Created an email newsletter

I've set up an email newsletter to allow friends and followers to have all of my latest posts delivered direct to their inbox.

The newsletter will also include behind the scenes info on what I have been up to, the highs and lows, and also some giveaways that won't be available elsewhere - so it's worthwhile signing up!

Built a Facebook page

The blog is on Facebook now too! Another platform to spread the word and raise awareness of cruelty free beauty, my individual parenting techniques, and allow even more people to become involved.

Like the L is for Bridget Facebook page.


You can also find the blog on Instagram and Twitter - busy huh! What have you been up to?

L xx

No comments:

Post a Comment