Friday 8 April 2016

Barry M Flawless Primer


I've always been a bit dubious about primers. How much difference can one little cream really make to your makeup's staying power? Isn't it just like moisturiser?

Turns out - a lot, and no.
I bought this primer to give it a go, because I love Barry M and was curious to try a primer out. I trust the Barry M brand - it's one of the few that I've never had any eczema-related problems with, and of course it's cruelty free.

This primer is £5.99, available in Boots, Superdrug and from the Barry M Website.

It glides on easily, disappearing straight into your skin and leaving it feeling smooth and satiny. No greasiness, no obvious difference to look at.

Then I applied my makeup - it was ten times easier to achieve an even finish!

By the end of the day, I usually have a few patchy areas of makeup, and my eyeshadow is creased. No such issues when wearing this primer! My makeup is also easier to remove.

I have found that I haven't needed as much moisturiser, and my skin seems visibly brighter too.

I'd definitely recommend this primer to any and everyone - there are a few in the range dependent on your needs, and one tube lasts at least a month.

L xx

Barry M Flawless Primer

No comments:

Post a Comment