Friday 8 April 2016

Barry M Brow Wow!

Following a run in involving a horse and a barbed wire fence as a teenager, my eyebrows are patchy at best. They are naturally dark, but full of gaps - so basically, attractive!

Finding products that don't look like I have drawn them on with a felt tip has proved challenging, until now.
Barry M is a real favourite brand of mine. It's British, cruelty free and very reasonably priced. These Brow Wow! pencils are just £3.99 and last well over two months even if used daily.

But the real coup, is just how well they work.

Easy to apply, with a handy little brush to ensure a tidy and even finish, these brow pencils are an absolute revelation. The colour easily lasts all day without fading or rubbing off, it looks natural, and the pencil is soft so it's easy to blend too.

They require frequent sharpening as the pencil itself is so soft, but I have used mine every single day for over two months and there is still plenty left. Good value for £3.99!

I use sensitive baby wipes to remove my makeup, and they simply wipe this away without any issue whatsoever.

Genuinely the best eyebrow pencil I have ever tried, easy to find, even easier to use, and won't make you feel like you've been robbed!

L xx

Barry M Brow Wow!

2 comments:

  1. Dear L,

    I'm loving Brow Wow as well but I can't figure out how to get out the rest of the product! I've used mine for two days and now it's basically worn out. What do you do? Twist the tube?

    Thanks in advance... XD

    All the best :)
    Joelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I just use an eyeliner sharpener :) It's a fantastic product.

      L xx

      Delete