Wednesday 13 April 2016

Beaut-Boutique - Marula Oil Facial Serum

I often complain about my sensitive, dry and eczema-scarred skin. It's something I have had to deal with my whole life and it gets pretty boring! So to come across products that promise to help that is exciting, but I am always pretty dubious...
This Marula Oil Facial Serum  from Beaut-Boutique promises to target "scars, blemishes & under-nourished skin" - so it sounded like the magical potion I have been searching for my whole life!

The oil comes in a handy pump bottle, and a little goes a seriously long way. It's got a very subtle fruity scent (it contains organic apricot oil) and seems to disappear into your skin as soon as you smooth it on.

It's easy to apply, leaves no greasy residue, and within days I could see a difference in my skin already. Smoother, softer, and less red patches. Result!

I've loved using this, and it's going on my wishlist for sure. Definitely one I would recommend to anyone looking for something that actually does what it says it will! Plus - it's made in the UK. Win!

L xx

Disclaimer: I was sent this product for free, for me to use and write a review based on my experience. I was not paid to write this review, and the words and opinions are entirely mine.

3 comments:

  1. I was surfing the Internet for information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. dermajem

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://lisforbridget.blogspot.com/2016/04/beaut-boutique-marula-oil-facial-serum.html?showComment=1629025282070#c6810565676363368017

    ReplyDelete
  3. The main structure of the courses would be for professionals, so that they remain up to date with their skills and knowledge, which in turn would be a boon for patients who need qualified and professional help non violent crisis intervention certification,

    ReplyDelete