Wednesday 13 April 2016

Beaut-Boutique - Skin Perfector

Another product that the lovely Reggie from Beaut-Boutique sent to me, was this Skin Perfector; a "specially blended formulation of natural fruit extracts and essential oils is designed to fight blemishes, reduce red patchy skin, fight imperfections and combat shine".
Again - could one small tube of something so simple-looking really work ALL of those miracles on my rubbish skin?

Haha - YES!

Combined with the Marula Oil Facial Serum, this has really helped to turn my skin around. From dry, sore skin prone to random patches of eczema and delightful breakouts, I am now enjoying much calmer and more clear skin, that is barely dry at all. This is basically unheard of for me!

Made with organic, natural and cruelty free ingredients, in the UK - yet another product that I just cannot recommend enough. Check it out!

L xx

Disclaimer: I was sent this product for free, for me to use and write a review based on my experience. I was not paid to write this review, and the words and opinions are entirely mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment