Monday 25 April 2016

Schmoo Skincare - Honey & Oatmeal Moisturiser

After learning about who Schmoo Skincare is, what they stand for and the products that they make - Sam very kindly sent me a pot of this rather delicious sounding Honey & Oatmeal Moisturiser to try out on my sensitive skin.
The first thing that has to be mentioned - the smell. Utter heaven. Like sweets, only a bit of a tease as of course you can't eat the cream!

The moisturiser is in a cute little pot, and is silky smooth to the touch.

It glides on easily, being absorbed in an instant with no greasiness or stickiness at all, leaving my skin feeling wonderfully smooth and matte. In fact, I dared to try and use this as a primer and found that it worked rather well!

Perhaps most importantly - this cream worked a treat. There was no dry, tight sensation in my skin. No nasty flaky skin under my makeup. No eczema flareups. Plus it offers SPF 25 too!

And a little goes a long way too, so this little pot would last a good long while!

If you'd like to try this fantastic moisturiser, or something else from the amazing Schmoo range - why not take advantage of a 10% discount too?! Simply use the code schmoo16 at the checkout.

L xx

Disclaimer: I was sent this product for free, for me to use and write a review based on my experience. I was not paid to write this review, and the words and opinions are entirely mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment