Wednesday 13 April 2016

Beaut-Boutique - Marine Collagen Under Eye Serum

The third product from Beaut-Boutique that I was lucky enough to try out, is this Marine Collagen Under Eye Serum.

I'll be honest, I have never really used a serum before. But as a busy working mum with two children, two dogs, and an equally busy husband; life is hectic and tiring and I'm probably one of the people that really SHOULD use serums!
Again, this serum is made in the UK using organic and cruelty free ingredients. It smells lovely and fresh, and is easy to apply.

There is a delightful cooling sensation on application, and there is a visible reduction in puffiness too. Exactly what I need when I am frequently surviving on less than six hours' sleep...

The serum also promises to wash away the signs of ageing. I have to be honest, I didn't wake up the next day looking any younger - but perhaps my signs of ageing aren't pronounced enough yet! (She says, hopefully).

This serum is brilliant though, my eyes have been much less puffy and its lovely to use. Another I recommend wholeheartedly!

L xx

Disclaimer: I was sent this product for free, for me to use and write a review based on my experience. I was not paid to write this review, and the words and opinions are entirely mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment