Wednesday 13 April 2016

Beaut-Boutique Ltd


Beaut-Boutique is a fantastic organic skincare range, made in the UK, with responsibly sourced and cruelty free ingredients.


The packaging is simple but attractive, the website clear and easy to use, and the owner Reggie is always on hand to answer questions or provide advice. So this company seriously ticks all of my boxes!

Reggie launched Beaut-Boutique in February 2013, following a stint working for a cosmetics company. Whilst she loved the industry, her work meant being involved with the launch of products that she didn't really agree with, and planted the seed to launch a company based on a strong moral foundation.

So how would she describe Beaut-Boutique's ethos? 


Efficient [service], Effective [products], Ethical [& Organic]. I have to say, I agree on every point!

It's only right to ask an expert - what is the ideal skincare regime?

"For those that want to use the least cosmetic products, hydration and sleep are key. I've always been a terrible sleeper so caffeine to drink and apply in cosmetic form have been my saving graces. Salt-based products are great for reducing puffiness and swelling".

A true ambassador, Reggie uses her own range in her daily routine too, mixing and matching the products to expose her skin to differing treatments. She's a firm believer in using a Face Scrub Smoothie every other day, and hydrates with Marula Oil Facial Serum.

She also recommends the Beaut-Boutique Anti-Ageing Vitamin A C E Hydra-Serum; "it has a faint melon smell, glides onto the skin and absorbs fast".


Sent to a desert island with only one beauty product, what would you choose?

Ohh this is a tough one. For all my sins and vanity, I would probably choose our Natural Bamboo Anti-Cellulite Brush. My cheat's guide of getting out of exercise!


What Beauty fads are you loving and hating right now?

I wouldn't say hate but leg contouring definitely caught me off guard. This of all the make-up you would go though...and what if you were to get caught out in April showers...?!

I am loving this new direction on matte colour lip shades. Hopefully we can launch our own beauty line to compete.


I have to say, I am seriously hoping that Beaut-Boutique launch a cosmetic range, I'd be right at the front of the queue to try them out!

During the project, I tried the Marula Oil Facial Serum, Skin Perfector and the Marine Collagen Under Eye Serum.

L xx

No comments:

Post a Comment