Saturday 12 March 2016

Healthy,easy pizza


As part of my healthy eating/diet plan, I've been curious to find a way to enjoy the naughtier foods that I love, without undoing all my hard work.
A real favourite of mine is a spicy pizza, with a large glass of red wine. So many empty calories in that!

So I got to experimenting, and whilst this isn't quite guilt free, it's certainly much better for you than a "proper" pizza. Give it a whirl and let me know what you think!

L xx

Flatbread Pizza


Ready made flatbreads
Passata
Ball of mozzarella
Toppings as desired


  1. Preheat the oven to 200c
  2. Line a baking tray with greaseproof and lay the flatbreads out on the tray
  3. On each, spread 1-2tsp passata evenly, leaving 5mm free round the edges
  4. Slice the mozzarella as thinly as possible, and arrange on the the passata - less is more or you'll have a soggy pizza
  5. Add your additional toppings
  6. Bake for 10 mínutes, until the ingredients are melted/cooked and the edges crisp & golden brown.
  7. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment