Sunday 25 September 2016

The Magic of David




You'll have seen me endlessly banging on about living with my mummy body and learning to love it. This is the first year that I decided I wouldn't wear a bikini on holiday, and this was a big thing for me.



So I needed something that would look fab and make me feel great, but without any of my wobbly bits on show!

Enter - the David tankini.

This tankini is simply stunning, gorgeous bold floral pattern with plain dark blue pants, a flattering cut and a nice low back so I could still get a tan!

It's control wear, and the high quality material did a fantastic job of holding in my tum on our recent holiday. The set even comes with a gorgeous bandeau "dress" to wear in between the pool and various other places. This is made of swimming costume material so dries super fast - handy for those ad hoc trips to the park between dips in the pool, or for heading to the restaurant for lunch!

The set held its own in the Spanish sun; no bleaching or fading. A simple rinse in fresh water each night followed by being left to air dry kept it smelling sweet and looking great, and then a thorough handwash with a good quality detergent on returning home has made sure that there are no pesky traces of suncream or chlorine to pose any risk.

I've since worn the tankini to my local pool and had plenty of comments about it - the David range is huge and I would recommend checking it out and treating yourself to something high quality and gorgeous. See here for more info!

L xx

Disclaimer: I was sent this product for free, for me to use and write a review based on my experience. I was not paid to write this review, and the words and opinions are entirely mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment