Sunday 25 September 2016

Miraclesuit the Miracle Worker


I've always believed that shapewear and tummy control are reserved for old ladies with saggy wrinkly bits.


But following the birth of my second baby I was beginning to warm to the idea! And then I discovered Miraclesuit.

This suit is absolutely gorgeous to look at. It doesn't look out of place next to all of the "normal" bikinis and swimsuits that anyone else wears by the pool, and gave me the most enormous confidence boost.

My baggy mum tum is discreetly held in without me feeling like a sausage wrapped in an elastic band, and it's cut in such a way that I didn't feel dowdy or mumsy.

When I wore this on our recent holiday to Mallorca, I felt like a million dollars. It looks brand new even after a full week of being in and out the pool, the sea, and relaxing in the strong Spanish sun, and all I needed to do to look after it was to rinse it out in fresh water each evening and leave it to air dry. I then thoroughly hand washed it in a good quality "colour protect" handwash detergent when I returned home.

The only thing I would fault is the placement of the care label; it's on your hip and did niggle from time to time. I've since very carefully removed the label (keeping it for reference) so it won't be a problem going forward!

I wrote a separate post about my experience with shapewear on the blog - The Mummy Body. It received a huge number of views, and posts about this on social media saw huge engagement.

I'd seriously recommend this beautiful suit - check it out and see for yourself !

L xx

Disclaimer: I was sent this product for free, for me to use and write a review based on my experience. I was not paid to write this review, and the words and opinions are entirely mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment