Wednesday 4 May 2016

Delight Touch - Troubled Skin Cream

The second product that Lou and Gee from Delight Touch sent me to try, was this Organic Troubled Skin Cream.

Again made using organic, natural ingredients, and of course cruelty free - this moisturiser is specifically made with people suffering from eczema and sensitive skin in mind.


I have to be very honest, I wasn't struck on the smell, it was a little clinical, but the results speak for themselves.

My skin is soooo much better! Much clearer, smoother, and most of the sore dry patches that have come to be the norm for me, have disappeared! Plus by the time it has sunk in, the smell has gone - so it's really no drama.

I really love this moisturiser. Light and easy to use, it's just perfect for every day use.

Give it a whirl and let me know what you think!

L xx

No comments:

Post a Comment