Wednesday 7 January 2015

And so it begins...

It's gotta start somewhere, right? I've always wanted to blog. Something quite special about pouring the random ramblings of my hyperactive mind onto a page, whether physical or virtual. And never mind whether or not anyone wants to read it, I'll have done something I always wanted.
This year is an odd one for me. At the ripe old age of 25 I've started the new year as a wife, mother of two children and proud owner of my (or rather, our) very own house. I feel that this is quite some achievement.

I work in marketing for a pretty well known company in the food industry, and with the aforementioned two small (and very cheeky) children, a ridiculous dog, and wonderful husband who sometimes drives me crazy but mostly treats me like a princess, I certainly have lots to think, talk, and indeed blog about.

So be prepared for lots of posts about all sorts. Food is my favouritest thing other than the munchkins. Oh and wine. Ideally both together, in large quantities. So probably lots of posts about food.

So ta ta for now, blog post readers. A bientot. Toodleloo.

Back soon with something a bit more exciting.

L xx

No comments:

Post a Comment